Bell Tent Glamping
Looking to buy a voucher? Click here
Did you ever fancy camping, but dont want the hassle of putting up a tent, and want the comfort of a proper bed?
Well we have the solution for you!
Our 5 metre bell tents are spacious, comfortable and with our location near just 10 minutes from Inverness they make the ideal base for your Highland holiday.
We have tents that are either pet free or pet friendly. Our new River View Bell Tent is located in our nature reserve with a view of the river and will be ideal for nature lovers.
We also have our own onsite bar "Captain Faffs" where we have local musicians performing most Friday evenings.
Our Bell tents are fully accessible and we can provide ramps for the decking and we can raise the bed if required. (please make us aware you your requirements at the time of booking)
Double bed with mattress
Bedding (duvet for double bed and sleeping bags)
2 single beds
Hot water bottles
Outside table and chairs
Electric supply (4amp suitable for low wattage devices or charging only)
Parking for 1 car
River View Bell tent has a battery & inverter that will give a limited elecric supply for charging phones etc
Maximum occupancy 4 persons (including children) for pet friendly and pet free
River View Bell Tent has a maximum capacity of 2 adults only (sorry no pets).
If you are having problems placing or paying for a booking click here.
Bell tents, click on links to book
2 night minimum rental
|28th March -29th June
24th August - 30th September
|30th June -23rd August
(Capacity 4 persons including children, includes 1 car, up to 2 dogs, sorry, no female dogs in season)
|£65 per night
|£80 per night
(Capacity 4 persons including children, includes 1 car)
|£60 per night
|£75 per night
(Capacity 2 adults, no children, includes 1 car)
|£50 per night
|£65 per night
- Electric blankets £15 per night (not available for River View Bell Tent)
- Wifi per night £3 (2 devices)
- 2nd car per night £5
- Bike hire per nght £15
- Trout fishing permit per stay £12
- A £45 non-refundable deposit (booking fee) is required for all bookings, with full payment 60 days before arrival.
- All bookings must be placed on line.
- We do not take bookings over the phone.
- We can only accept payment by card. We can no longer accept cash due to the closure of all our local banks.
- For our cancellation, and booking alteration policies please see our FAQ page.
- Maximum total stay 21 nights with no return for 7 nights;
Click here for camping terms and conditions