1st - 15th November
16th December - 19th May
22nd May - June 30th
August 24th - October 31st
July 1st - August 23rd
(Very large tents, trailer tents, campervans, motorhomes & caravans,
(caravans only, 2 night minimum, 1st April to 31st October only)
(campervans & motorhomes)
(Very large motorhomes & caravans)
(caravans only, 2 night minimum)
All prices are for single person occupancy. £5 for every additional adult.
Persons 13 or older are classed as adults. Children under 13 FOC
No charge for pets
Arrivals between 13:30 & 19:00
(late arrival charges apply between 19:00 & 21:00, must be booked at least 24hrs in advance )
Departures by 12:00
Belladrum festival (25th-29th July) £15 per night suppliment, 2 night minimum stay
- Early arrival 11:00 - 13:30 £5 (must be booked at least 24hrs in advance)
- Late arrival 19:00 - 21:00 £5 (must be booked at least 24hrs in advance)
- Late check out: 12:00 - 17:00 £3 (subject to availability)
- Awning £3 per night (Click here for awning size information)
- River trout fishing license £12 per stay
- Bike hire £15 per day
- Trailer £2 per night
- Wifi (2 devices) £3.00 per 24hrs
- Caravans, Motorhomes, Campervans £1.75 per day (Late October to Early March only)
- Grey & Black water discharge, drinking water refill £7
- (Green toilet chemical only)
- Shower only (non campers) £5 per adult (over 13 year old)
A £10 non-refundable deposit is required for all bookings, with full payment 60 days before arrival.
All bookings must be placed on line.
We do not take bookings over the phone.
Maximum total stay 21 nights with no return for 7 nights;
Grass pitches have a maximum stay of 7 nights in 1 location.
We no longer permit full time residential or commercial contractors.
Click here for camping terms and conditions