Tents 2022 Prices
(April to October only)
Click here for our new bell tent glamping
Please check the physical size of your tent
Strictly 1 tent per pitch
If you are unsure it is best to book a larger pitch
If erecting windbreaks or dog pens this will count towards the size of pitch you will require
1st April - 19th May
24th August - 31st October
All prices are for single person occupancy.
£5 for every additional adult.
22nd May - August 23rd
Persons 13 or older are classed as adults.
Children under 13 FOC
|Small tent pitch (3mx3m up to 3 people) or roof tent Click here to book||£12||£14|
|Medium tent pitch (4mx4m up to 4 people) Click here to book||£16||£18|
|Medium tent pitch with 6 amp electric hook up (4mx4m up to 4 people) Click here to book||£18||£22|
|Large tent pitch (5mx5m up to 5 people) Click here to book||£18||£22|
|Large tent pitch with 6 amp electric hook up (5mx5m up to 5 people) Click here to book||£22||£24|
For very large tents / trailer tents Click here to book a grass touring pitch
(up to 8mx6m includes 8 amp electric hook up)
All prices are for single person occupancy. £5 for every additional adult.
Persons 13 or older are classed as adults. Children under 13 FOC
No charge for pets
Arrivals between 13:30 & 19:00 (Late arrival fee apply after 19:00)
Departures by 12:00
£15 per night suppliment for Belladrum festival (26th-30th July)
- A £10 non-refundable deposit is required for all bookings, with full payment 60 days before arrival.
- All bookings must be placed on line.
- We do not take bookings over the phone.
- Maximum total stay 21 nights with no return for 7 nights;
- Grass pitches have a maximum stay of 7 nights in 1 location.
- Electric tent pitches have a 6 amp supply. This is not suitable for household items like kettles and fan heaters.
- We no longer permit full time residential or commercial contractors.
Click here for camping terms and conditions